Friday, December 14, 2012


The above gadget is a Boa Constrictor strap wrench which I bought yesterday
 at Canadian Tire. In fact, I bought two of them; one goes up the a maximum of 4" and the other up to 10" or so.  The smaller one has already paid for itself by loosening the previously impossible to remove lid of the chopper attachment of my also recently purchased immersion blender (much lighter, smaller and easier to clean than a regular blender).  I also plan to use the smaller one in the shower to adjust the water temperature as I find it extremely difficult to turn the tap.  And since the water temperature never stays constant for more that a few minutes, sometimes seconds, at a time it should make showering a little more of a pleasant experience.

And since I'm on the topic of purchases, I also bought myself my Christmas present to me, a Fender Mustang II amp. Now if my neck and shoulders would jut heal, I could get back to playing guitar again.

No comments:

Post a Comment