Sunday, June 29, 2014



Today, June 29, is World Scleroderma Day, whatever that means. So, my quandary, how to mark this auspicious occasion? Well, my stomach appears to be fairly settled today and coming from someone who has gone weeks without eating, that is no small matter, so I said to myself, I said "Self, why not try a new recipe, something to take advantage of all those beautifully scented herbs in the garden?" And since I have an abundance of sage, and a nice organic chicken breast on hand I googled "sage chicken" and the result was the picture you see before you. The best part was the sage leaves which ended up nice and crispy which, along with the perfectly fried chicken, made for one delicious lunch. Life is good. Happy World Scleroderma Day mes amis.



No comments:

Post a Comment