Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Balcony Garden 2



Since the last post I have transplanted everything into 2" pots with a good potting soil and all I can say is WOW! Everything is flourishing. As can be seen from the picture, the plants have really taken off. Even now, three days later I see more growth.

Today I took the next step and planted some of the more cold tolerant plants as shown in the picture below. The chives are left over from last year.

I was pretty much exhausted after planting those three bags but it's reminiscent of a time many years ago when spring would find me working in the garden from sunrise to sunset. It's all relevant, but the feeling of satisfaction is the dame,maybe even better now because the obstacles are greater.  Another hurdle overcome and it feels awfully good. Of course, I'll have to remind myself of this in a day or two when my muscles and joints are aching.

No comments:

Post a Comment